When you look for power tools online, you will find quite a few names appearing often. These include Milwaukee, Ryobi, and Ridgid. Each of them has impressive features and a few unique aspects in design or function, making them stand apart from the rest.
However, this doesn’t negate the fact that these features can often be confusing. Which one must you choose? What are their advantages and disadvantages? Unless you find those out, it will remain confusing. That’s why we are here to help.
In our article, we shall discuss the pros and cons of the 3 famous brands we just mentioned so that you can compare and choose without problems. Let’s begin:
Milwaukee Impact Driver Kit
This power tool is known for its accuracy, great performance, and power. It usually comes as a kit consisting of an impact driver and a drill driver. The tools also have an LED lighting system that make usage easy even when the lighting is not supportive. What’s more, you have a belt clip to latch it on as needed.
- Comes with a carrying case, batteries, and a belt kit along with the drivers
- Variable speed triggers
- Lightweight and durable
- Good warranty
- Powered by REDLINK intelligence
Ryobi Impact Driver Kit
This is a 6-in-1 bundle that includes a tool bag, 2 batteries, a charger, and an impact driver. You can use the driver for multiple purposes right from driving fasteners to boring holes. The charger comes with a fuel gauge that tells you how much the battery is charged. We think that’s quite a good feature.
- The base is magnetic and has bit storage capacity
- The batteries are long lasting
- Provides good amount of stability through pistol grips and notched rubber molding
- Has a dual speed gear box that provides drilling control
- Belt clip ensures easy access
- Even though the batteries are long-lasting, you will have to spend a lot when it is time for a replacement
Ridgid Drill Driver and Impact Driver Kit
Just like that Milwaukee kit, this one from Ridgid is a combo that has a drill driver and an impact driver. The good news is that this kit is more affordable. It has features such as a comfortable grip for convenience, LED light to allow work in low-light settings, and great battery technology that boosts performance.
- It is a complete set with batteries, belt clip, drill, and charger
- The HyperTM lithium build of the battery makes the drill perform very well
- It has a Hex GripTM that ensures a secure grip and user comfort
- Very reasonably priced
- Batteries tend to dry out quite fast
You will note that all these power tools are highly reliable and excellent in performance. They are among the best in the market today. And, now that you understand their pros and cons, all you have to do is to compare them and make your pick.
We hope this article helped you! Please let us know in the comments which one you chose and why.